Qasr Al Hosn is the oldest and most significant building in Abu Dhabi, holding the city’s first permanent structure; the watchtower. Built around the 1790’s, the commanding structure overlooked the costal trade routes and protected the growing settlement established on the island.
Gray Line offers many options to visit the Qasr Al Hosn in Abu Dhabi
- Entrance Ticket only starting $8
- Entrance ticket with transfer from your Hotel starting $36
- Entrance ticket with a city tour of Abu Dhabi with Audio guide in French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, English, Japanese, Chinese, Korean and Russian starting $22
You will able to select the options you like while you will start the booking process.
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates