Pick up from your Hotel .The tour will start from Shatti Al-Qurum (next to Intercontinental Hotel) . Being a rare blend of ancient & modern, Muscat is a beautiful city which lies in a maze of brown pleated Mountains. Lulled by the Arabian Sea, the city has undergone dramatic development in the past two or three decades. However, Muscat takes pride in the fact that it has preserved its lustrous culture & heritage. Our visit starts with a drive through the ministries' area, where you can see a number of modern buildings with touches of ancient, Islamic architecture. Our first stop will be the Grand Mosque, which is an architectural marvel and perhaps the new landmark of the city. We will then visit the fish market and the folkloric Muttrah souk, with its narrow covered alleys where you can smell exotic aromas of mounds of spices, coffee beans, and ancient remedies, all enticing perfumes that fill the air. Next, engage in a visit to the Bait Al Zubair Museum, which has a fine exhibit of Omani history and culture, encompassing all of the areas traditional values. You will also have a photo-stop at the magnificent Al Alam Palace (the official residence of Sultan Qaboos) flanked by the twin Portuguese forts of Mirani & Jalali. Tour will end in Mutrah souk & then transfer back to your hotel.
Pick up & drop off conditions
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- All our tours are including the pickup from the hotel in Muscat.
- Our dispatch is done daily , and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routing , our operation department will pick between 60 - 30 minutes form tour departure time .
- The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 5 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact, email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers