Book your boat trip to DIBBA with Gray line , where you will wander to a spot near the waters of the “Gulf of Oman”, and let this boat ride be your gateway to the natural meditteranean treasures of the gulf. The Musandam which is located in the northern-most part of Oman, has one of the most peaceful, isolated and beautiful coastlines in the world, where the towering Hajar Mountains rise directly from the waves , providing an awe-inspiring backdrop for the caves, bays and pebble beaches along the coast. The sheltered bays also offer a safe environment for snorkelers and non- divers to explore. Marine life of the gulf of Oman is rich in diversity with fish, corals, turtles and invertebrates. A dhow trip into the Fjords of Musandam offers an insight into this fantastic landscape and guarantees an ambience of peace and tranquility, as you bond with nature and explore the wonders of the sea and mysterious natural sea caves. If you are lucky, you might even spot Dolphins along the cruise as you enjoy lunch on board. The traditional type of dhows are equipped with comfortable seats, cushions and carpets. Additionally, Enjoy sea safaris, snorkeling & swimming, as well as see Oman’s typical lime stone houses from the comfort of your boat. Snorkeling equipment such as Mask & Fins can be provided upon request in advance.
Pick up & drop off conditions
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- All our tours are including the pickup from the hotel in Ras Al Khaimah Or Fujairah for Sightseeing.
- Dining experiences and Attraction tickets do not include any pick up
- Our dispatch is done daily , and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings , our operation department will pick between 55 - 15 minute from tour departure time .
- The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 10 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact of your client , email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information to the guests about the next day pick up
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic / non alcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly at the spot. When mentioned during visits, lunch will be provided