Our Gray line Flora & Fauna tour begins with the visit of Dubai's Butterfly Garden which is located in Al Barsha area. It is a brilliant round shape garden designed in 3D shapes and decorated with flowers. At a total of around 1,800 square meters, this park can accommodate up to 300 people per visit. The park Consists of 9 domes, each of which will be filled with lovely dancing butterflies, each of different species and colors. Between the domes stands an alluring butterfly museum as well as a beautiful butterfly flower park. Only 5 minutes away is the Miracle Garden which houses, landscapes of more than 45 million blooming flowers in stunning 3D shapes, structures and designs. The Miracle Garden is one of a kind in the region, as well as in the world, as its unique displays and extravagant outdoor recreational destination makes it one of a kind. It was listed in ‘Gunnies Book of Records’ for having the longest wall of flowers ever made. The set-up for the Miracle Garden changes season after season, integrating new ideas and beautiful designs. The tour it will end in Dubai Mall.
Pick up & drop off conditions
- 14h30 - Start of the tour from Gray Line terminal
- 15h45 - Visit Butterfly Garden
- 16h20 - Visit Miracle Garden
- 18h30 - Arrive to drop off point
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- All our tours are including the pickup from the hotel in Dubai or Dubai Internet city metro for Sightseeing.
- Our dispatch is done daily, and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings, our operation department will pick you up between 30 mn to 60 mn from tour departure time.
- The vehicle would arrive at any time in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap, or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at a maximum for 5 minutes for the guest, so that the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact, email, or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information.
- For clients in SHARJAH, JEBEL ALI, or AJMAN hotels: we charge a supplement of 15$ pp for pick up.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates