Pick up from your Hotel .The tour will start from Shatti Al-Qurum (next to Intercontinental Hotel), Forts and castles are Oman’s most striking cultural landmarks and together with its towers and city walls, have historically been used as defensive look-out points. It is estimated that there are over 500 forts, castles and towers in Oman. Our today visit will include a few of the ones which are more remarkable & striking in their architecture & style. We start in the morning at 9 am to drive to the historic town of Nizwa, Oman’s cultural capital. Our first sop will be the charming ancestral village of BIRKAT AL MAWZ at the bottom of the GREEN mountain , We will then head to visit the beautiful Nizwa center with its Fort ( outside visit ) and its massive circular cannon Tower, making it one of the most impressive forts in Oman. We will walk through the traditional Nizwa Souq. Lunch in a local restaurant. After lunch we will proceed to the Jabreen Fort .The Jabrin Castle, built in 17th century , is one of the finest of its kind. Its magnificent plasterwork, the carved doors and the painted wooden beams of the ceilings makes this castle amazingly different .After we visit the Jabrin castle, Again passing one of the oldest small towns of Oman Bahla with its fort ( outside visit ) , before we reach back NIZWA downtown , from where we will drive smoothly to Muscat after a long day !
After End of the tour will transfer your hotel.
Pick up & drop off conditions
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- All our tours are including the pickup from the hotel in Muscat.
- Our dispatch is done daily , and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routing , our operation department will pick between 60 - 30 minutes form tour departure time .
- The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 5 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact, email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic / non alcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly at the spot. When mentioned during visits, lunch will be provided.
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers