This three-hour journey will take you to one of the most popular beaches on the East coast. From your Gray Line luxury vehicle, admire the beautiful and dramatic twists of the Hajar Mountains, as we stop at the traditional and popular 'Friday Market', which is a pillar of the region's history. Next, pass through booming agricultural areas and see the picturesque fishing villages of Khorfakkan and Dibba. Here, induldge in a swim as you watch the fishermen cast their lines, and have a break for lunch at the majestic Sandy Beach Hotel for a memorable meal. You will also have the chance to visit the oldest mosques in the UAE and discover the ancient 'Ghost City', as well as the Emirate of Fujairah's Portuguese fort. Fujairah is a remarkable Emirate, with the glistening coastline extending from the mouth of the Arabian Gulf down to the Indian Ocean; it has long been a major trading port.Then we will head back to Dubai afer 1h30 approximately of driving and a long day .
Pick up & drop off conditions
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- All our tours are including the pickup from the hotel in Dubai or Dubai internet city metro for Sightseeing, dining experiences and attraction tours .
- Our dispatch is done daily , and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings , our operation department will pick beyween 50 mn to 15 mn from tour departure time .
- The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 10 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact of your client , email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information to the guests about the next day pick up
- All our morning tours depart at the Gray Line terminal on DUBAI INTERNET CITY metro station . PM tours might depart from DUBAI mall . Please check details of each tour .
- Clients that booked less than 12h a tour , will not be provided PICK up , but can join the tours on the departure point
- For client in SHARJAH , JEBEL ALI or AJMAN hotels : we charge a supplement of 25$ pp NON COMMISSIONABLE for pick up
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic / non alcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly at the spot. When mentioned during visits, lunch will be provided