Join us at Gray Line for a fantastic experience in our guided city tour of Sharjah which is also known as the Pearl of the Gulf. Among the many landmarks located in Sharjah is the King Faisal Mosque, which is one of the largest mosques in the Emirates region, where you will be able to experience the essence of Emirati culture and listen to rich historical anecdotes of the city. Next, travel back with us to the year 1820, as we visit the Fort of Sharjah, which was the former home of the ruling family, and learn about the customs and traditions that are deeply routed in the Emirati culture. Lastly, continue to the Heritage Museum, and have a chance to wander the enchanting Souk Al Arsa. You will also have a chance to visit the captivating souk al Markazi, which is a veritable treasure trove of carpets, jewelery, and intricate handicrafts, before ending the excursion. The tour will end up in the Dubai Mall.
Pick up & drop off conditions
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- Our dispatch is done daily , and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings , our operation department will pick you between 30 mn to 60 mn from tour departure time .
- The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 5 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact, email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information.
- All our morning tours depart at the Gray Line terminal on DUBAI INTERNET CITY metro station.
- Clients that booked less than 12h a tour , will not be provided PICK up , but can join the tours on the departure point
- For clients in JEBEL ALI hotels : we charge a supplement of 15$ pp for pick up.
Gray Line exclusive Meal Coupon DEAL (Redeemable Any time)
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers
Yes , Gray Line has negotiated a very special deal for its customer when they buy the BUNDLE TOUR MEAL.You can go anytime for lunch or dinner during your dubai tour.This is not linked to the tour.It is just an addiditonal advantage
- Meli's Kitchen Restaurant & Cafe: A Contemporary restaurant in downtown Business Bay area of Dubai offering wide range of international Cuisines. Take Benefit of the special offer for GL Guest. For more info and Menu, please check
How does it works ?
- When you book, system will give you the option to add ADD ONS services
- Select the Meal coupon offer for only 6$ ( 22 AED ), worth 50 AED each
- 50 AED will give you a very decent meal @ Meli's Kitchen Restaurant & Cafe
- After booking , Gray Line will send you a coupon to redeem that is different from your tour voucher
- You will have to decide when to redeem your coupon , call the restaurant from 10 am to 11 pm ( except Friday Saturday starting at 11 am ) at tel : 0097142827392 to make a booking or email : info@meliskichen .com
- When you reach the restaurant, you can order what you need from the menu
- Then when you pay your bill , redeem your Gray line voucher
- Example , if you have 2 vouchers worth 50 AED , you will order what you want , if your bill is 145 AED , you will pay with 2 vouchers worth 50 AED ,and remaining by cash or credit card to the restaurant directly . You just saved 89 AED.