A trip to DUBAI without a desert experience is not complete . DUBAI desert safaris are now known worldwide for their fun nature and bringing out people's wild, adventurous side. This unforgettable 4x4 safari tour departs in the afternoon, traveling across the deserts of Dubai in a 4x4 Gray line vehicle. You will enjoy several photo stops during an exhilarating dune drive over the golden desert sands. The drive will then continue across the desert where you will have the opportunity to witness a beautiful Arabian sunset, one of the highlights of a trip to the Arabian deserts. On the menu, you will have access to dune bashing, a Henna experience, sand boarding , meeting and bonding with camels, and in the evening, enjoying a delicious BBQ dinner with entertainment. A Gray Line label of quality is guaranteed * 15h-15h45 - pick up by 4x4 Jeeps from the hotel.
Pick up & drop off conditions
- 15h-15h45 - pick up by 4x4 Jeeps from the hotel
- 16h20 - Arrival in the desert (meeting point)
- 17h00 - Entrance to desert and start dune bashing (time for sand boarding)
- 17h45 - Stop for sunset and departure to camp (30 minute stop)
- 18h15 - Arrival in the camp activities like camel riding, henna painting etc.
- 18h15 - Belly dance and tandoora show followed by a BBQ dinner
- 20h30 - End of activities and departure to Dubai
- 21h-21h30 - Drop off in hotels
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- Our dispatch is done daily, and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings, our operation department will pick you up between 30 mn to 60 mn from tour departure time.
- The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at a maximum for 5 minutes for the guest, so that the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact, email, or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information.
- For clients in SHARJAH , JEBEL ALI or AJMAN hotels: we charge a supplement of 15$ pp for pick up.
- The safari vehicle is for 6 persons in UAE
- Since our safaris involve off-road driving, pregnant woman, people with heart problems and other sensitive elements will undertake the tour at their own risk
- Children’s below 4 years are under their parent’s responsibility during safaris
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic / non alcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly at the spot.