Embarking on a captivating full-day adventure from Dubai, your Abu Dhabi tour begins with a vibrant start at the Meeting Point Internet City Metro Station. The day unfolds as you travel towards the heart of Abu Dhabi, with the majestic Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque awaiting your arrival, a true architectural marvel and a testament to the city's rich cultural heritage. After exploring the grandeur of the mosque, your journey continues to Yas Mall, offering a delightful break to shop, dine, and relax before heading to the picturesque Saadiyaat Island by bus. Along the way, a stop at the Louvre Museum allows you to capture its magnificence through photographs, immersing yourself in the art and history it holds. The tour then takes you on a scenic drive along the iconic Corniche Beach, with glimpses of Abu Dhabi Beach and the mesmerizing sea views. The Heritage Village in Abu Dhabi offers a perfect opportunity for a photo stop, allowing you to capture the essence of the city's heritage and culture. Marjan Gallery await your lens, showcasing modern Abu Dhabi and its vibrant arts scene. A quick stop outside the Emirates Palace provides an excellent photo opportunity before you pass by the Observation Deck, soaking in the cityscape from a distance. Visit to Qasr Al Watan Palace, discover the rich legacy of knowledge and tradition that has shaped the UAE's
journey. As the day draws to a close, the return journey from the capital of UAE starts towards Dubai for the drop off at your respective hotels.
- The Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi is open to visitors between 8.30 am and 11:30 am, Sunday to Thursday. Visitors will not be permitted to enter outside of these times. Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their heads with a scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear, or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered. Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers.
Pick up & drop off conditions
- The Heritage Village in Abu Dhabi's opening hours are: Mon-Thu & Sat 09:00-13:00 and from 17:00-21:00. Fri from 17:00-21:00. It is closed on Sundays( no refund will be given for that as we will not stop on Sundays )
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- All our tours are including the pickup from the hotel in Dubai or Dubai internet city metro for Sightseeing.
- Our dispatch is done daily, and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings, our operation department will pick you up between 30 min to 60 min from the tour departure time.
- The vehicle would arrive at any time in between the said timings unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at a maximum of 5 minutes for the guest so that the other guests at the next pick-up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact, email, or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information.
- All our morning tours depart at the Gray Line terminal at the DUBAI INTERNET CITY metro station.
- Clients that booked less than 12h a tour, will not be provided PICK up but can join the tours at the departure point
- For clients in SHARJAH, JEBEL ALI, or AJMAN hotels: we charge a supplement of 15$ pp for pick up.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic/nonalcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly on the spot. When mentioned during visits, lunch will be provided
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their heads with a scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear, or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers