Get in touch with your adventurous side and glide over the clouds, feeling on top of the world as you fly over the Arabian peninsula in your very own hot air balloon, organized by our Grayline team with just the click of a button! Discover the rolling golden hills of the desert from atop with your friends or family in this thrilling experience. Get to know your pilate and possibly even have a chance to help fly the balloon while you are in the air!
All guests should carry their passport for that excursion, and photography is forbidden.Blackout on 31st December.
Pick up & drop off conditions
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- Our dispatch is done daily, and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings, our operation department will pick you up between 30 mn to 60 mn from tour departure time.
- The vehicle would arrive at any time in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap, or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum of 10 minutes for the guest, so that the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact, email, or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information.
- For clients in SHARJAH, JEBEL ALI, or AJMAN hotels: we charge a supplement of 15$ pp for pick up.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic/nonalcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly at the spot. When mentioned during visits, lunch will be provided
- Helicopter, Seaplane , Balloon and Oman tours require all passengers to hold their passports