Our first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosques in the world; able to ccommodate an impressive number of over 30,000 worshipers.Get ready to explore the region's first Marine Life Theme Park and discover 8 immersive realms that take you on an incredible journey from the poles to the tropics. With over 100 animal experiences and presentations, including up-close animal encounters and expeditions, you’ll soon be able to learn about the incredible One Ocean that connects all of us. SeaWorld will be home to over 35 interactive experiences and rides, live characters and performances, 17 dining options, 13 retail outlets, and roaming entertainment across all realms
- 09h00 – Meeting point departure
- 11h00 - Arrival in Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque
- 13h00 - TIMING of excursion to respect Sea World drop off
- Free time in Sea World
- 17h30 – Sea World pickup
- 19h00- Drop Off
Pick up & drop off conditions
- The Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi is open to visitors between 8.30 am and 11:30 am, Sunday to Thursday. Visitors will not be permitted to enter outside of these times. Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their heads with a scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear, or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered. Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers.
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- All our tours are including the pickup from the hotel in Dubai or Dubai internet city metro for Sightseeing.
- Our dispatch is done daily, and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings, our operation department will pick you up between 30 mn to 60 mn from tour departure time.
- The vehicle would arrive at any time in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap, or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at a maximum of 5 minutes for the guest, so that the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact, email, or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information.
- All our morning tours depart at the Gray Line terminal on DUBAI INTERNET CITY metro station.
- Clients that booked less than 12h a tour, will not be provided PICK up but can join the tours on the departure point
- For clients in SHARJAH, JEBEL ALI, or AJMAN hotels: we charge a supplement of 15$ pp for pick up.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic/non-alcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly at the spot. When mentioned during visits, lunch will be provided
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their heads with a scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear, or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers.