Participate in Gray line's ultimate Abu Dhabi full-day tour and take advantage of an ideal introduction to the largest city of the Emirates, which also happens to be the UAE capital. Abu Dhabi is an Island, and its name translates into: “Father of the Gazelle”. Our first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosques in the world; able to accommodate an impressive number of over 30,000 worshipers. The exquisite white structure is completely clad in marble, featuring intricate Islamic art and carvings, as well as extensive landscaping. After this moving experience, we will continue our tour to the famous Yas Island which houses the FORMULA 1 YAS circuit & the first Ferrari attraction park in the world, which is the largest covered air-conditioned park ever built, sporting the signature Ferrari red colors and logos. Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is located on Yas Island, a 25km² destination, which is situated just 30 minutes and 50 minutes respectively from Abu Dhabi and Dubai Marina. The park will host over 20 state-of-the-art attractions, each designed to bring various facets of the Ferrari story to life. You’ll see Maranello from Enzo’s eyes, feel the rush of speed as the G-force takes over, or learn from the legends themselves in the factory or at the pit stop. It’s not just a park but an immersive experience that will spark the Ferrari spirit inside you. Featured attractions include the world’s fastest rollercoaster, reaching speeds of up to 240 km/h, emulating the feeling of being in a Ferrari F1 car, G-force experience taking passengers on an adrenaline-pumping ride up over 62m, through the roof and back down again, State-of-the-art racing simulators as those used by the Ferrari racing team, Flume ride journey through the heart of a Ferrari 599 engine Driving and Racing school for junior drivers, with expert training, Aerial voyage over Italy following a Ferrari, etc. Your guide will guide you to the entrance of the park and will pick you up approximately after 4-5 hours at the same place. the visit to the park is on your own.
Pick up & drop off conditions
- The Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi is open to visitors between 8.30 am and 11:30 am, Sunday to Thursday. Visitors will not be permitted to enter outside of these times. Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their heads with a scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear, or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered. Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers. ( for ladies we are selling Abayas for AED 45.00 if needed)
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- All our tours are including the pickup from the hotel in Dubai or Dubai internet city metro for Sightseeing.
- Our dispatch is done daily, and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings, our operation department will pick you up between 30 mn to 60 mn from tour departure time.
- The vehicle would arrive at any time in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap, or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at a maximum of 5 minutes for the guest, so that the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact, email, or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information.
- All our morning tours depart at the Gray Line terminal on DUBAI INTERNET CITY metro station.
- Clients that booked less than 12h a tour, will not be provided PICK up but can join the tours on the departure point
- For clients in SHARJAH, JEBEL ALI, or AJMAN hotels: we charge a supplement of 15$ pp for pick up.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic/non-alcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly at the spot. When mentioned during visits, lunch will be provided
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their heads with a scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear, or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers.