Participate in Gray line's ultimate Abu Dhabi full-day tour and take advantage of an ideal introduction to the largest city of the Emirates, which also happens to be the UAE capital. Abu Dhabi is an Island, and its name translates into: “Father of the Gazelle”. Our first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosques in the world; able to accommodate an impressive number of over 30,000 worshipers. The exquisite white structure is completely clad in marble, featuring intricate Islamic art and carvings, as well as extensive landscaping. After this moving experience, we will continue our tour towards the YAS island and its RED FERRARI largest covered park, before we stop at the YAS MALL. We will enjoy the biggest mall in ABU DHABI, you will be able to have lunch ON YOUR OWN before we continue our tour . The remaining part of the tour will be devoted to a drive through the famous giant Saadiyat Island project where the LOUVRE and GUGGENHEIM museums are being built to complete the image of ABU DHABI as a cultural Arab capital before entering the Fruit and dates market in Abu Dhabi harbor. We will drive then along the spectacular Corniche, past a beautifully paradoxical collection of gleaming white mosques, glass-clad offices, the Emirates Palace and its opulence, the palace of the Emir, and elegant high-rise apartments to the tip of the breakwater for a superb view of the city’s magnificent skyline. and will stop at the Heritage Village, which houses a small museum and depicts the traditional daily activities of the Arab community prior to the discovery of oil. At the end of the afternoon, we will head up back to DUBAI passing again through the YAS island before we reach DUBAI after approximately 1h30.
- 09h00 – Meeting point departure
- 11h00 - Arrival in Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque
- 13h00 - Yas Mall visit lunch (on your own)
- 14h30 - Louvre Museum stop
- 15h00 - Heritage village visit
- 15h30 - Marjan gallery visit
- 15h55 - Emirates place photo stop
- 16h35 - Dates market visit
- 19h00 - Mall of the emirates stop
- The Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi is open to visitors between 8.30 am and 11:30 am, Sunday to Thursday. Visitors will not be permitted to enter outside of these times. Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their heads with a scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear, or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered. Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers. ( for ladies we are selling Abayas for AED 45.00 if needed )
Pick up & drop off conditions
- The Heritage Village in Abu Dhabi's opening hours are: Mon-Thu & Sat 09:00-13:00 and from 17:00-21:00. Fri from 17:00-21:00. It is closed on Sundays( no refund will be given for that as we will not stop on Sundays )
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- All our tours are including the pickup from the hotel in Dubai or Dubai internet city metro for Sightseeing.
- Our dispatch is done daily, and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings, our operation department will pick you up between 30 mn to 60 mn from the tour departure time.
- The vehicle would arrive at any time in between the said timings unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at a maximum of 5 minutes for the guest so that the other guests at the next pick-up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact, email, or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information.
- All our morning tours depart at the Gray Line terminal at the DUBAI INTERNET CITY metro station.
- Clients that booked less than 12h a tour, will not be provided PICK up but can join the tours at the departure point
- For clients in SHARJAH, JEBEL ALI, or AJMAN hotels: we charge a supplement of 15$ pp for pick up.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic/nonalcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly on the spot. When mentioned during visits, lunch will be provided
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their heads with a scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear, or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers