Join us at Gray line for a full day safari into the Dhofar mountain range, starting at the wonderfully picturesque village of Taqah on the charming coastline, with a drive into the lush greenery of WadiDarbat along the Wadi bed, surrounded by exotic camels and goats roaming the terrain. Have a chance to stop at TawiAttair, one of the largest Sink Holes, also romantically known as the “Well of Birds”, and visit the mysterious Taiq Cave. Opt for a breezy Picnic lunch under the beautiful trees, then drive through the beauty of the Jebali villages and landscape of the Qara plateau. Upon the end of the trip, return down to Taqah for a rare panoramic view from above the cliff.
Pick up & drop off conditions
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- All our tours are including the pickup from the hotel in Salalah.
- Our dispatch is done daily , and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings , our operation department will pick between 5 - 15 minutes form tour departure time .
- The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 10 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact of your client , email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information to the guests about the next day pick up
- The safari vehicle is for 4 persons in Salalah
- Since our safaris involve off-road driving, pregnant woman, people with heart problems and other sensitive elements will undertake the tour at their own risk
- Children’s below 4 years are under their parent’s responsibility during safaris
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic / non alcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly at the spot. When mentioned during visits, lunch will be provided
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers