This full day tour is designed to show you all of Salalah's wonders in just a day! Our Gray line team will transport you along the beautiful coast to the West Dhofar, to visit the holy tomb of Prophet Job (NabiAyoub). Here, you will be treated to a spectacular scenery of sprays of sparkling water gushing out of natural holes into the rocks' face. Next, you will stop at a beautiful point where you will be able to admire from atop the white sand Mughsail Beach, with towering, high cliffs at both ends. On the way back to Salalah, after lunch, you will continue to the East part of Dhofar.Your first stop will be to the village of Taqah and then to KhorRori creek, the site of the ancient ruined city of Sumhuram, the historically prosperous capital of ancient Arabia's Frankincense trade, to continue the picturesque road to Mirbat, a charming typical village in which you will be able to take in the old traditional houses of the region
Pick up & drop off conditions
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- All our tours are including the pickup from the hotel in Salalah.
- Our dispatch is done daily , and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings , our operation department will pick between 5 - 15 minutes form tour departure time .
- The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 10 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact of your client , email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information to the guests about the next day pick up
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic / non alcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly at the spot. When mentioned during visits, lunch will be provided
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers