Domesticated thousands of years ago by frankincense traders to make the Long and arduous journey from Southern Arabia to the Northern Regions of the Middle East, the camel went on to become the desert dweller's primary source of transport, shade, milk, meat, and wool. Join our Gray line team on a captivating trip to the natural farm, and have the chance to travel 350 years back in time. Admire Various fruits and vegetable farming cultivation in progress and trek for a while through the exotic coconut plantations. Live what was otherwise known as the caravans of the desert and induldge in an exhilirating camel ride for an unforgettable Arabian experience, as you feast your eyes on the scenic beauties of the farm while you are on the camels before enjoying a cool refreshing drink of coconut water with some fresh aromatic bananas freshly produced from the farm.
Pick up & drop off conditions
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- All our tours are including the pickup from the hotel in Salalah.
- Our dispatch is done daily , and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings , our operation department will pick between 5 - 15 minutes form tour departure time .
- The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 10 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact of your client , email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information to the guests about the next day pick up
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic / non alcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly at the spot. When mentioned during visits, lunch will be provided
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers