Immerse yourselves in a once in a lifetime experience as you embark on a thrilling journey with our exceptional gray line team on the Dhofar dolphin watching tour. The coast of Oman is home to 21 species of whales and dolphins, each more fascinating than the next. Jump onto our boat and spend a memorable day touring the waters in search of these wonderous creatures and have a chance to interact and form incredible bonds with the dolphins up close in their natural habitat. Listen to mesmerizing legends from our knowledgeable guides and learn about the dolphins' feeding, environmental, and social habits, as you enjoy the splendor of the endless sea and friendhsip of these kind creatures from the comfort of your boat.
Pick up & drop off conditions
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- All our tours are including the pickup from the hotel in Salalah.
- Our dispatch is done daily , and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings , our operation department will pick you between 5 - 15 minutes form tour departure time .
- The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 10 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact of your client , email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information to the guests about the next day pick up
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic / non alcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly at the spot. When mentioned during visits, lunch will be provided