Get into your Gray line vehicle and travel direction West Dhofar, to the enchanting white sand beach of Mughsail, before taking the breathtaking mountain road via Hairpin-bends crossing the highest plateau of Jebel Al Qamar. Induldge in a fantastic view of the coastline to reach Dalkut , a charming, typical fishermen's village where you will be able to see up close an old baobab tree, a rare and unique landmark in this region. On the return, stop on Fizayah beach, the most beautiful white sand beach of Dhofar. A BBQ lunch will be set up under a tent for you to enjoy before jumping for a swim in the sparkling clear waters of the Indian Ocean.
Pick up & drop off conditions
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- All our tours are including the pickup from the hotel in Salalah.
- Our dispatch is done daily , and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings , our operation department will pick between 5 - 15 minutes form tour departure time .
- The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 10 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact of your client , email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information to the guests about the next day pick up
- The safari vehicle is for 4 persons in Salalah
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic / non alcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly at the spot. When mentioned during visits, lunch will be provided
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers