Get in touch with your adventurous side on our Safari & Trekking day tour, where you will be able to discover Salalah's many natural treasures. Hop into our exclusive 4X4 Gray line vehicle on an exhuberant journey towards the region's most exquisite waterfalls in the remarkable valley of Ayn Sahalnoot. Following this scenic experience, travel through the whimsical mountain trails where you will be able to feast your eyes on unique views of nature, and reach Wadi Ayun and the small folkloric city of Zayk, before going down to Jahneen and having a peaceful picnic lunch. After resting a while, you will have the chance to go on a two hour trek down the Wadi with a local mountain guide who will be able to share with you the hidden wonders of the region. At the end of the treck, your vehicle will be waiting to take you back to your hotel.
Pick up & drop off conditions
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- All our tours are including the pickup from the hotel in Salalah.
- Our dispatch is done daily , and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings , our operation department will pick between 5 - 15 minutes form tour departure time .
- The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 10 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact of your client , email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information to the guests about the next day pick up
- The safari vehicle is for 4 persons in Salalah
- Since our safaris involve off-road driving, pregnant woman, people with heart problems and other sensitive elements will undertake the tour at their own risk
- Children’s below 4 years are under their parent’s responsibility during safaris
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic / non alcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly at the spot. When mentioned during visits, lunch will be provided