Experience Dubai by night with our hospitable Grayline staff as we take you through a wonderful evening escapade starting at Madinat Jumeirah, a marketplace overlooking the sparkling Arabian water, where you will be able to wander and discover the many treasures that the Arabian culture has to offer. Next, we will continue to the Dubai Marina, one of Dubai's most prominent residential districts in which you will be able to experience the grandeur of the City's metropolitain, modern appeal, noting how the city is a mixture of old and new traditions, which makes up Dubai's splendour. Here, you will have the chance to experience the "Dubai Marina Walk," which could very well be an Arabian version of the Miami beach boardwalk. The tour will end in Downtown Dubai, where you will be able to have a close look at the wonderous Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest skyscraper, as well as Dubai's very own magical centerpiece. You will also be able to view Dubai's famous fountain show, where you will be able to watch the water dancing in the moonlight, surrounded by the shinning stars on the city skyline. After this majestic experience, we will move to the Dhow dinner in the Dubai creek, for a splendid dinner on a super boat with top service for an unforgettable moonlight dinner in the water.
Pick up & drop off conditions
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- All our tours are including the pickup from the hotel in Ras Al Khaimah Or Fujairah for Sightseeing.
- Dining experiences and Attraction tickets do not include any pick up
- Our dispatch is done daily , and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings , our operation department will pick between 55 - 15 minute from tour departure time .
- The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 10 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact of your client , email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information to the guests about the next day pick up
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic / non alcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly at the spot. When mentioned during visits, lunch will be provided
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers