Choose an afternoon to travel across the hot Ras Al Khaimah desert in your 4x4 Gray line vehicle for an invigorating dune drive, and stop for some killer instagram shots on the golden sand dunes. Continue the drive across the desert for a mind-blowing desert sunset, one of the highlights of a trip to the Arabian desert. In the evening, enjoy a BBQ in the desert winds with some oriental entertainment.
Pick up & drop off conditions
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- All our tours are including the pickup from the hotel in Ras Al Khaimah for Sightseeing.
- Dining experiences and Attraction tickets do not include any pick up
- Our dispatch is done daily , and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings , our operation department will pick between 55 - 15 minute from tour departure time .
- The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 10 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact of your client , email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information to the guests about the next day pick up
- The safari vehicle is for 6 persons in UAE
- Since our safaris involve off-road driving, pregnant woman, people with heart problems and other sensitive elements will undertake the tour at their own risk
- Children’s below 4 years are under their parent’s responsibility during safaris
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic / non alcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly at the spot. When mentioned during visits, lunch will be provided