United Arab Emirates. The geographical location, which is between two large bodies of the water, the Arabian sea and the Indian ocean, makes for a lovely, continuous breeze across the region, reducing the intensity of the heat that you will feel in the other Emirates. Additionally, the majestic Hajjar mountains also contribute in reducing humidity, so that the region is the ideal UAE summer destination. Depart from the hotel and drive with our expert Gray line team to Ras Al Khaimah where the tour begins at the old souk, and Al Waha Center, so that you may have a glimpse at the rich historical customs of the past trade and commerce of this old city that have helped make the UAE prosperous today. The trip will continue to the National museum for an enriching look at history through a special lense, examining rare relics and fossils of deferent historical eras. Then we will move towards the traditional fish market, and the tour will end with the visit of the traditional camel farm, where you will be able to interact with these smart keepers of the desert up close.
Pick up & drop off conditions
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- All our tours are including the pickup from the hotel in Fujairah for Sightseeing.
- Dining experiences and Attraction tickets do not include any pick up
- Our dispatch is done daily , and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings , our operation department will pick between 55 - 15 minute from tour departure time .
- The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 10 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact of your client , email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information to the guests about the next day pick up
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic / non alcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly at the spot. When mentioned during visits, lunch will be provided
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers