Running south from the Eastern Hajjar Mountains to Arabian Sea, the Wahiba Sands, described a Sand sea, stretch almost 200 kms in length and about 100 kms in width. The dunes rise above 100-150 meters in different shades of golden, shifting sands, and is the perfect place for both the romantic and the adventurous. There are still Bedouin families living in this vast expanse of sands, and you can catch a glimpse of them on a roller-coaster like ride over the dunes, a thrilling escapade, especially for those who are first time visitors to the desert. At the end of the adventure, stop at a local restaurant to sample some of the region's finest dishes.The trip also includes a refreshing visit to the lush pools of Wadi Bani Khalid.
Pick up & drop off conditions
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- All our tours are including the pickup from the hotel in Muscat.
- Our dispatch is done daily , and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routing , our operation department will pick between 55 - 15 minutes form tour departure time .
- The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 10 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact, email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic / non alcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly at the spot. When mentioned during visits, lunch will be provided