This trip departs by 4WD to Wadi Al Abyadh ( White Wadi ), where we will pass through the lush farm land and watch the roaming camels as we travel towards the distant peaks of the Hajar range which rise to more than 1000 meters. After rough riding, we will enter the outskirts of the village of Al Abyadh, where you can slip through the village and catch a glimpse of ancient cliff side houses. Soon you will reach Wadi Al ABYADH, spring filled shallows, fringed by golden sand dunes on one end and massive mountain ranges on the other, the essential criterion of a perfect tour. We will stop for lunch in a local restaurant, and after the lunch, stop at the Nakhl to see its highlight the FORT.
Pick up & drop off conditions
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- All our tours are including the pickup from the hotel in Muscat.
- Our dispatch is done daily , and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routing , our operation department will pick between 55 - 15 minutes form tour departure time .
- The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 10 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact, email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information.
- The safari vehicle is for 4 persons in OMAN
- Since our safaris involve off-road driving, pregnant woman, people with heart problems and other sensitive elements will undertake the tour at their own risk
- Children’s below 4 years are under their parent’s responsibility during safaris
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic / non alcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly at the spot. When mentioned during visits, lunch will be provided