Pick up from your Hotel .The tour will start from Shatti Al-Qurum (next to Intercontinental Hotel), this tour is a short version of the city tour with a night perspective. We will start the tour passing by the Royal Opera ,a massive monument ordered by the SULTAN himself as a music lover .We will then make a photo stop at the illuminated Mohammed Al Ameen Mosque . Afterwards , we head towards the Old Muscat and its Corniche. We will admire the city's attractive harbor area. Then go to the Muttrah Souq to discover a mix of the old and new along with a myriad sights, sounds and fragrances from everyday life. Do a little souvenir shopping and continue to visit & drive to most prominent landmark in Muscat to the Sultan’s Palace (Al Alam Palace) to take a photo of the gates and colonnaded approach by night . Flanked by the 16th-century Portuguese forts of Jalali and Mirani, the palace is today largely used for ceremonial purposes. The lightings are just amazing. We will then head back to our start point passing the famous AL BUSTAN hotel , Wadi Al Kabir popular area , RUWI downtown to end up in our final destination to savor a great OMANI fish grilled to perfection surrounded by the locals & then transfer back to your hotel.
Pick up & drop off conditions
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- All our tours are including the pickup from the hotel in Muscat.
- Our dispatch is done daily , and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routing , our operation department will pick between 60 - 30 minutes form tour departure time .
- The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 5 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact, email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic / non alcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly at the spot. When mentioned during visits, lunch will be provided.