Leave Muscat on a guided tour with our expert Gray line team through the Sumail Gap and Izki by 4WD. Your journey continues on a scenic mountain route up to the roof of Oman, the Saiq Plateau which for hundreds of years has only been accessible by donkey. Jebel Akhdar, ‘Green Mountain’, as it is popularly dubbed, offers discovery, adventure and a fascinating insight into life in one of the most inaccessible places in the Sultanate. Just as Princess Diana had, experience a sense of awe as you witness nature’s primordial beauty as seen in the soaring peaks and plunging canyons. Feel a fresh breeze as the climate cools down by as much as 15 degrees on top of the mountain. Dine at a local restaurant before taking a leisurely walk through the majestic hanging gardens which run alongside the original falaj system. Next we take you down to the remote mountain village of Soqra, a truly indescribable natural paradise that looks as if it has come right out of "The National Geographic" Magazine.
Pick up & drop off conditions
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- All our tours are including the pickup from the hotel in Muscat.
- Our dispatch is done daily , and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routing , our operation department will pick between 55 - 15 minutes form tour departure time .
- The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 10 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact, email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information.
- The safari vehicle is for 4 persons in OMAN
- Since our safaris involve off-road driving, pregnant woman, people with heart problems and other sensitive elements will undertake the tour at their own risk
- Children’s below 4 years are under their parent’s responsibility during safaris
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic / non alcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly at the spot. When mentioned during visits, lunch will be provided