Pick up from your Hotel .The tour will start from Shatti Al-Qurum (next to Intercontinental Hotel), this organized Gray line tour will take you through the mountainous and desert landscape . We will pass the coastal township of Quriyat before we reach WADI SHAB after approximately 1h30 drive.Our guide will take you for a great walk of 45mn to reach the natural pools and the cave . We will allow time for you to swim in the area's clear, sparkling waters , then we return to the base walking another 45mn .We will spend 3 hours in the WADI . Lunch will be a the Wadi Shab resort. After lunch , we will continue travelling through the village of Finns and its famous white sand beaches ,photo stop , and we drive the coastal scenic route to reach the dramatic Bimah Sinkhole, a miracle of nature , where again you will be able to swim in its half salted water . Then will commence our journey back to Muscat in a smooth drive after that active nature day of OMAN . Tour will end in Shatti Al Qurum , then we transfer you back to your hotel.
Advice for that tour:
Pick up & drop off conditions
- Sports style dress code Tennis shoes, swimming suit, hat, towels, shorts & backpack
- Walk is long but easy to do for all ages, starting 5 years old.
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- All our tours are including the pickup from the hotel in Muscat.
- Our dispatch is done daily , and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routing , our operation department will pick between 60 - 30 minutes form tour departure time .
- The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 5 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact, email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic / non alcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly at the spot. When mentioned during visits, lunch will be provided.