Fujairah is an abyss of history, where archeologists have uncovered items dating back to the early Bronze Ages, which you will have a chance to see up close on this organized Gray line tour. Visit the ‘Fujairah Fort’ for a photo stop before driving to ‘Heritage Village’ (built so that visitors can take a step back in time to experience the everyday lives of villagers of the past and see their homes, tools, and lifestyle habits). Then we drive to Fujairah's Local Market to visit where fresh fruits, vegetable, and carpets are authentically displayed, as well as many other things which are sold at throwaway price. After that, we will continue to move towards the visit of the traditional Al-Bidiya mosque which was built in 15th century. We will then move towards the Khorfakkan which is a small city located in the east coast, UAE. The Rocky Mountains, marvelous landscape and above all, the dreamy Corniche, make it a gem of a place. Our action-packed tour will end at the visit of the beach, and then we will head back to the hotel.
Pick up & drop off conditions
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- All our tours are including the pickup from the hotel in Fujairah for Sightseeing.
- Dining experiences and Attraction tickets do not include any pick up
- Our dispatch is done daily , and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings , our operation department will pick between 55 - 15 minute from tour departure time .
- The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 10 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact of your client , email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information to the guests about the next day pick up
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic / non alcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly at the spot. When mentioned during visits, lunch will be provided
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers