Join us for a sunset ride, then, as the sun begins to drop, head back to our traditional Emirati farm. Experience the desert astride a gorgeous Arabian horse. See herds of camel and follow the tracks left behind by the indigenous desert animals. For experienced riders there’s an opportunity for trotting and possibly a canter, depending on your skills.
For those with less confidence, enjoy a gentle walk over and through the beautiful dunes. The ride will stop midway at a scenic vantage point for photos of you and your group plus a well-earned rest. Then it’s time to head back to the farm to help unsaddle your horse and watch him roll in the sand. Enjoy some traditional Arabic coffee and dates at our farm.
Pick up & drop off conditions
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- Our dispatch is done daily , and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routing , our operation department will pick you between 30 mn to 60 mn from tour departure time .
- The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 5 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact, email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information.
- Clients that booked less than 12h a tour , will not be provided PICK up , but can join the tours on the departure point
- For clients in SHARJAH , JEBEL ALI or AJMAN hotels : we charge a supplement of 15$ pp for pick up.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers