The ideal tour for the busy, lazy or in transit passenger. Guest will learn about the essentials of DUBAI. The tour will drive from Deira and will return to Deira next to the airport. Our first PHOTO stop will be the Downtown area at the bottom of the Burj Khalifa and the musical fountains. The tour will focus to give a quick taste of the extravaganza of the city and its modernism . We will continue towards the PALM, an Island shaped like a palm tree with panoramic views of the Arabian gulf. Located on the Palm are several luxury hotels that we will pass, our destination will be the Atlantis hotel where we will take some Instagram shots. Then we will head back to discover the Jumairah area with the famous Iconic Burj Al Arab, where we will have a photo stop .We will continue our tour on Jumairah road , discovering the famous Jumairah mosque and we will head towards the DUBAI museum , and Old DUBAI , see the ABRAS tradtional boat crossing the creek , before we reach back our departure point .
Pick up & drop off conditions
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- Our dispatch is done daily , and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings , our operation department will pick you between 30 mn to 60 mn from tour departure time .
- The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 5 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact, email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information.
- Clients that booked less than 12h a tour , will not be provided PICK up , but can join the tours on the departure point
- For clients in SHARJAH , JEBEL ALI or AJMAN hotels : we charge a supplement of 15$ pp for pick up.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates.