With summer night temperatures averaging in the mid-20s, it’s the perfect opportunity to enjoy the unique experience of floodlit 18-holes golf on one of Dubai’s world-class championship course - The Faldo at the Emirates Golf Club.
Its central location means that you play with a backdrop of lit-up skyscrapers on some holes, then enjoy the solitude of a quiet night on others. The 10th sees you teeing off parallel to the Sheikh Zayed Road and the Metro, with the glow of buildings looming over you, while the 15th is a serene amble in near silence.
Pick up & drop off conditions
- You will be picked up from your desginated hotel in Dubai.
- Enjoy your game of golf.
- Post game you will be dropped back to your hotel.
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- Our dispatch is done daily , and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routing , our operation department will pick you between 30 mn to 60 mn from tour departure time .
- The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 5 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact, email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information.
- Clients that booked less than 12h a tour , will not be provided PICK up , but can join the tours on the departure point
- For clients in SHARJAH , JEBEL ALI or AJMAN hotels : we charge a supplement of 15$ pp for pick up.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers