Our Gray line Flora & Fauna tour begins with the visit of Dubai's Butterfly Garden which is located in Al Barsha area. It is a brilliant round shape garden designed in 3D shapes and decorated with flowers. At a total of around 1,800 square meters, this park can accomodate up to 300 people per visit. The park Consists of 9 domes, each of which will be filled with lovely dancing butterflies, each of different species and colors. Between the domes stands an alluring butterfly museum as well as a beautiful butterfly flower park. Only 5 minutes away is the Miracle Garden which houses landscapes of more than 45 million blooming flowers in stunning 3D shapes, structures and designs. The Miracle Garden is one of a kind in the region, as well as in the world, as its unique displays and extravagant outdoor recreational destination makes it one of a kind. It was listed in ‘Gunnies Book of Records’ for having the longest wall of flowers ever made. The set-up of the Miracle Garden changes season after season, integrating new ideas and beautiful designs. The tour it will end in Dubai Mall.
Pick up & drop off conditions
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- All our tours are including the pickup from the hotel in Dubai or Dubai Internet city metro for Sightseeing.
- Our dispatch is done daily , and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings , our operation department will pick you between 30 mn to 60 mn from tour departure time .
- The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 5 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact, email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information.
- For clients in SHARJAH , JEBEL ALI or AJMAN hotels : we charge a supplement of 15$ pp for pick up.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates