Beautiful beaches and lagoons of Dubai are perfect for all kinds of water sports. Kayaking is one of the easiest ways to explore the coastline, and it doesn't require any kind of previous water-sport experience. Gliding through the waters of Palm Jumeirah in your kayak under the clear blue sky is indeed unforgettable.
We start from Sofitel Hotel on the Palm Jumeirah – East Crescent and we paddle west for a short break on the beach with views of Dubai Marina. Then we paddle back to stunning views of the Atlantis, Burj Al Arab and the Burj Khalifa all by our side.
Pick up & drop off conditions
- You will be picked from your hotel 1 hour prior to the dive.
- Meet up at the kayak center and the instructor will explain you all about the days activity.
- You will be provided with all necessary kayak equipment and accessories.
- Enjoy the palm views of Dubai.
- Later enjoy a scrumptious lunch.
- Drop back to your respective hotel.
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- Our dispatch is done daily , and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routing , our operation department will pick you between 30 mn to 60 mn from tour departure time .
- The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 5 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact, email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information.
- Clients that booked less than 12h a tour , will not be provided PICK up , but can join the tours on the departure point
- For clients in SHARJAH , JEBEL ALI or AJMAN hotels : we charge a supplement of 15$ pp for pick up.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers