Challenge yourself on this unique desert style championship course - Arabian Ranches, an enjoyable round for golfers of all abilities.
The design concept for this golf course was to build a true desert-style course similar to those found in Scottsdale, Arizona. At an impressive length of 7,658 yards, this course provides a true test for golfers. The elegant Spanish Colonial Clubhouse features Ranches Restaurant which offers stunning views of the 9th and 18th greens.
- You will be picked up from your desginated hotel in Dubai.
- Enjoy your game of golf.
- Post game you will be dropped back to your hotel.
Golf kit can be hired from us at a very special price.
Pick up & drop off conditions
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- Our dispatch is done daily , and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routing , our operation department will pick you between 30 mn to 60 mn from tour departure time .
- The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 5 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact, email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information.
- Clients that booked less than 12h a tour , will not be provided PICK up , but can join the tours on the departure point
- For clients in SHARJAH , JEBEL ALI or AJMAN hotels : we charge a supplement of 15$ pp for pick up.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers