The city of Dubai lies almost entirely along the coast and fishing has historically been an important activity for the local people. Today fishing is a popular passtime for the visitors and residents of UAE. Booking a fishing trip is a great way to spend the day and relax away from the stress and tension of work or a great way to spice up your vacation.
- We will pick you up from your respective hotels in Dubai.
- You will be welcomed by our captain and crew on board at our departure point.
- Our 4 hours sport fishing tour begins with our captain taking you to the best fishing spots.
- With all latest fishing equipments provided on board and some inside tips you are bound to have great catch in this trip.
- You can catch them and gril them on board as we provide a babrbeque set.
- You will be dropped back to your respective hotel post the trip.
Note : Beside the sun and salt water our crew will be sanitizing the boats and the fishing equipment after every trip. Everyone on board will be wearing mask and gloves. All guest and staff will have a temperature check before boarding.
Pick up & drop off conditions
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- Our dispatch is done daily , and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routing , our operation department will pick you between 30 mn to 60 mn from tour departure time .
- The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 5 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact, email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information.
- Clients that booked less than 12h a tour , will not be provided PICK up , but can join the tours on the departure point
- For clients in SHARJAH , JEBEL ALI or AJMAN hotels : we charge a supplement of 15$ pp for pick up.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers