Dubai tour will not be complete without taking a view of the DUBAI modern side. Dubai is the gem of the gulf, and we at Gray Line want to ensure that you experience all that this spirited city has to offer. Our Dubai modern city tour begins in the metropolitan DOWNTOWN hub of DUBAI mall and takes us around the Burj Khalifa area, the world's tallest skyscraper, located in the heart of Dubai and the Dubai mall, which is currently the biggest mall in the world and home to 1,200 stores, a lot of which are world-class designer boutiques. The tour will then continue to the Iconic Palm Jumeirah, passing by the famous new CITY WALK, then will drive south on Sheikh ZAYED road till we reach the entry point of Palm Jumeirah - an Island shaped like a palm tree with panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf. You will be then transferred to a Monorail which is another mode of transport which connects the mainland with the manmade island apart from the roadway. The monorail runs along the trunk of the Palm Jumeirah connecting the Gateway station at the entry to the Palm to the Atlantis hotel at the far end. The Palm Monorail is a good vantage point to see the Palm Jumeirah and the ride gives a good view of the island. Once you reach Atlantis you will have free time to explore this opulent property and ample opportunities to click pictures. The Atlantis includes several aquariums that house exotic species ranging from fish to sharks, fine dining restaurants, and the popular Aquaventure water park. After that, we will proceed and our next stop will be at the new Dubai Marina, where "The Walk," is situated, an open space with several renowned restaurants, cafes, and boutiques. Finally, the tour will go through the Jumeirah lake towers brand new city, and end at the BARSHA area at the Mall of the Emirates, where one of the world's biggest and most fascinating artificial ski resort is located.
Pick up & drop off conditions
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- Our dispatch is done daily, and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings, our operation department will pick you between 30 to 60 mn from tour departure time.
- The vehicle would arrive at any time in between the said timings unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 5 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact, email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information.
- Clients that booked less than 12h a tour, will not be provided PICKUP but can join the tours on the departure point
- For clients in SHARJAH, JEBEL ALI or AJMAN hotels: we charge a supplement of 15$ pp for pick up.
Gray Line exclusive Meal Coupon DEAL (Redeemable Any time)
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates.
Yes, Gray Line has negotiated a very special deal for its customer when they buy the BUNDLE TOUR MEAL. You can go anytime for lunch or dinner during your Dubai tour. This is not linked to the tour. It is just an additional advantage
- Meli's Kitchen Restaurant & Cafe: A Contemporary restaurant in downtown Business Bay area of Dubai offering a wide range of international Cuisines. Take Benefit of the special offer for GL Guest. For more info and Menu, please check
How does it works ?
- When you book, the system will give you the option to add ADD-ONS services
- Select the Meal coupon offer for only 6$ ( 22 AED ), worth 50 AED each
- 50 AED will give you a very decent meal @ Meli's Kitchen Restaurant & Cafe
- After booking, Gray Line will send you a coupon to redeem that is different from your tour voucher
- You will have to decide when to redeem your coupon, call the restaurant from 10 am to 11 pm ( except Friday Saturday starting at 11 am ) at tel: 0097142827392 to make a booking or email: email@example.com
- When you reach the restaurant, you can order what you need from the menu
- Then when you pay your bill, redeem your Gray line voucher
- Example, if you have 2 vouchers worth 50 AED, you will order what you want, if your bill is 145 AED, you will pay with 2 vouchers worth 50 AED, and remaining by cash or credit card to the restaurant directly. You just saved 89 AED.