Dubai tour will not be complete without taking a view of the DUBAI modern side. Dubai is the gem of the gulf, and we at Gray Line want to ensure that you experience all that this spirited city has to offer. Our Dubai modern city tour begins in the metropolitan DOWNTOWN hub of DUBAI mall and takes us around the Burj Khalifa area, the world's tallest skyscraper, located in the heart of Dubai and the Dubai mall, which is currently the biggest mall in the world and home to 1,200 stores, a lot of which are world-class designer boutiques. The tour will then continue to the Iconic Palm Jumeirah, passing by the famous new CITY WALK, then will drive south on Sheikh ZAYED road till we reach the entry point of Palm Jumeirah - an Island shaped like a palm tree with panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf. You will be then transferred to a Monorail which is another mode of transport which connects the mainland with the manmade island apart from the roadway. The monorail runs along the trunk of the Palm Jumeirah connecting the Gateway station at the entry to the Palm to the Atlantis hotel at the far end. The Palm Monorail is a good vantage point to see the Palm Jumeirah and the ride gives a good view of the island. Once you reach Atlantis you will have free time to explore this opulent property and ample opportunities to click pictures. The Atlantis includes several aquariums that house exotic species ranging from fish to sharks, fine dining restaurants, and the popular Aquaventure water park. After that, we will proceed and our next stop will be at the new Dubai Marina, where "The Walk," is situated, an open space with several renowned restaurants, cafes, and boutiques. Finally, the tour will go through the Jumeirah lake towers brand new city, and end at the BARSHA area at the Mall of the Emirates, where one of the world's biggest and most fascinating artificial ski resort is located.
Pick up & drop off conditions
- Our dispatch is done daily, and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings, our operation department will pick you between 30 to 60 mn from tour departure time.
- The vehicle would arrive at any time in between the said timings unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 5 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact, email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information.
- Clients that booked less than 12h a tour, will not be provided PICKUP but can join the tours on the departure point