Hop onto one of our luxurious Grayline tour busses for the ultimate Dubai experience, where you will have a chance to discover all that this vibrant metropolis has to offer. Immerse yourselves in this enriching excursion and learn about how a modest fishing village at the Dubai Creek was transformed into a city hub of beautiful skylines and rich culture, through a guided tour with different stops that make up the city's evolution throughout time. The traditional tour will start with the discovery of the Jumairah area , and the famous Burj Al Arab , a stop at an art center, we will also cross the new Canal , and then visit or stop for a snapshot of the awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah that dates back to the Fatimid rule . We will continue to the historic district of Bastakyia, the magical old town which houses the Dubai Museum, located in the ancient fortress of Al-fahidi, which dates back 200 years. A visit to the Museum of Dubai is a included on your own .Next, you will have a chance to cross the creek by boat in authentic "Abras," enjoying the spectacular cityscape while heading towards the District of Deira, which is home to Dubai's biggest spice and gold souks. Here, why not splurge on a golden souvenir, sample exotic spices. The tour will continue with the discovery of the discovery of the Zaabeel area and the rulers of DUBAI palaces before ending at the famous iconic Burj Khalifa and Dubai mall . Your guide will guide you to the BURJ Khalifa lifts , to experience one of the world latest man creation . After your experince to the 124th floor ,you will be able to discover the DUBAI mall and its secrets on your own....
- The stop at the Jumairah Mosque does not include a guided entrance of the Mosque , but should guests want to enter , the Mosque is only open on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays and & Thursdays from 08h45 till 09h45 AM only. On Mondays & Wednesdays from 09h00 to 10h00 AM and from 10h15 to 11h15 AM.The mosque is closed on Fridays.Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered.Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers.
Pick up & drop off conditions
- Our tour operates every day including Friday , but on Friday the National Museum of Dubai is closed in the morning ,and guests will not be able to visit it .( no refund wil be given for that )
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- Our dispatch is done daily , and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings , our operation department will pick you between 30 to 60 mn from tour departure time .
- The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 5 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact, email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information.
- Clients that booked less than 12h a tour , will not be provided PICK up , but can join the tours on the departure point
- For clients in SHARJAH , JEBEL ALI or AJMAN hotels : we charge a supplement of 15$ pp for pick up.
Gray Line exclusive Meal Coupon DEAL (Redeemable Any time)
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
Yes , Gray Line has negotiated a very special deal for its customer when they buy the BUNDLE TOUR MEAL.You can go anytime for lunch or dinner during your dubai tour.This is not linked to the tour.It is just an addiditonal advantage
- Meli's Kitchen Restaurant & Cafe: A Contemporary restaurant in downtown Business Bay area of Dubai offering wide range of international Cuisines. Take Benefit of the special offer for GL Guest. For more info and Menu, please check
How does it works ?
- When you book, system will give you the option to add ADD ONS services
- Select the Meal coupon offer for only 6$ ( 22 AED ), worth 50 AED each
- 50 AED will give you a very decent meal @ Meli's Kitchen Restaurant & Cafe
- After booking , Gray Line will send you a coupon to redeem that is different from your tour voucher
- You will have to decide when to redeem your coupon , call the restaurant from 10 am to 11 pm ( except Friday Saturday starting at 11 am ) at tel : 0097142827392 to make a booking or email : info@meliskichen .com
- When you reach the restaurant, you can order what you need from the menu
- Then when you pay your bill , redeem your Gray line voucher
- Example , if you have 2 vouchers worth 50 AED , you will order what you want , if your bill is 145 AED , you will pay with 2 vouchers worth 50 AED ,and remaining by cash or credit card to the restaurant directly . You just saved 89 AED.