Hop onto one of our luxurious Grayline tour busses for the ultimate Dubai experience, where you will have a chance to discover all that this vibrant metropolis has to offer. Immerse yourselves in this enriching excursion and learn about how a modest fishing village at the Dubai Creek was transformed into a city hub of beautiful skylines and rich culture, through a guided tour with different stops that make up the city's evolution throughout time. The traditional tour will start with the discovery of the Jumairah area , and the famous Burj Al Arab , a stop at an art center, we will also cross the new Canal ,and then visit or stop for a snapshot of the awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah that dates back to the Fatimid rule . We will continue to the historic district of Bastakyia, the magical old town which houses the Dubai Museum, located in the ancient fortress of Al-fahidi, which dates back 200 years. A visit to the Museum of Dubai is a included on your own .Next, you will have a chance to cross the creek by boat in authentic "Abras," enjoying the spectacular cityscape while heading towards the District of Deira, which is home to Dubai's biggest spice and gold souks. Here, why not splurge on a golden souvenir, sample exotic spices. The tour will continue with the discovery of the discovery of the Zaabeel area and the rulers of DUBAI palaces before ending at the famous iconic Burj Khalifa and Dubai mall . We will stop there to discover the mall . Our guide will direct you to take the lift to top124 , enjoy the view ,then you will be able to have lunch ON YOUR OWN in one of the various food option available in the mall . In the afternoon ,we continue the tour with the DUBAI modern tour.Dubai tour will not be complete without taking a view of the DUBAI modern side . Dubai is the gem of the gulf, and we at Gray Line want to ensure that you experience all that this spirited city has to offer.We will drive to the Iconic Palm Jumeirah, passing by the famous new CITY WALK , then will drive south on Sheikh ZAYED road till we reach the entry point of Palm Jumeirah - an Island shaped like a palm tree with panoramic views of the Arabian gulf. You will be then transferred to a Monorail which is another mode of transport which connects the main land with the manmade island apart from the roadway. The monorail runs along the trunk of the Palm Jumeirah in Dubai connecting the Gateway station at the entry to the Palm to the Atlantis hotel at the far end. The Palm Monorail is a good vantage point to see the Palm Jumeirah and the ride gives a good view of the island. Once you reach Atlantis you will have free time to explore this opulent property and ample opportunities to click pictures. The Atlantis includes several aquariums that house exotic species ranging from fish to sharks, fine dining restaurants, and the popular Aquaventure water park. After that, we will stop at the new Dubai marina, where "The Walk," is situated, an open space with several renowned restaurants, cafes, and boutiques. Finally, the tour will go through the Jumeirah lake towers brand new city, and end at the BARSHA area at the Mall of the Emirates, where one of the world's biggest and most fascinating artificial ski resort is located.
- The stop at the Jumairah Mosque does not include a guided entrance of the Mosque , but should guests want to enter , the Mosque is only open on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays and & Thursdays from 08h45 till 09h45 AM only. On Mondays & Wednesdays from 09h00 to 10h00 AM and from 10h15 to 11h15 AM.The mosque is closed on Fridays.Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered.Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers.
Pick up & drop off conditions
- Our tour operates every day including Friday , but on Friday the National Museum of Dubai is closed in the morning ,and guests will not be able to visit it .( no refund wil be given for that )
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- All our tours are including the pickup from the hotel in Dubai or Dubai Internet city metro.
- Our dispatch is done daily , and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings , our operation department will pick you between 30 mn to 60 mn from tour departure time .
- The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 5 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact, email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information.
- All our morning tours depart at the Gray Line terminal on DUBAI INTERNET CITY metro station.
- Clients that booked less than 12h a tour , will not be provided PICK up , but can join the tours on the departure point
- For clients in SHARJAH , JEBEL ALI or AJMAN hotels : we charge a supplement of 15$ pp for pick up.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates.