Start your journey by experiencing our Dubai by night tour with our hospitable Gray Line staff as we take you through a wonderful evening escapade starting at Madinat Jumeirah, a marketplace overlooking the sparkling Arabian water, where you will be able to wander and discover the many treasures that the Arabian culture has to offer. Next, we will drive to discover the Jumairah beach area, its rich avenue, and Dubai's most prominent residential districts in which you will be able to experience the grandeur of the City's metropolitan, modern appeal, noting how the city is a mixture of old and new traditions, which makes up Dubai's splendor. From there, we will experience the "BOX city," which is a unique worldwide architectural design area just made of containers. Will cross the newly lighted manmade Canal before passing the City walk that is vibrant during the night. Will drive on Shaikh Zayed north to the famous DUBAI frame , admire the lighted Dinosaur and Glow park , before entering in DIFC the financial center , but also an art center with many signature restaurants such as ZUMA , Petite Maison and Cipriani. The tour will end in Downtown Dubai, where you will be able to have a close look at the wondrous Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest skyscraper, as well as Dubai's very own magical centerpiece. You will also be able to view Dubai's famous fountain show, where you will be able to watch the water dancing in the moonlight, surrounded by the shinning stars on the city skyline. The tour will end up at The SKI slopes view @ “KARAM”
Experience a taste of Lebanon at "Karam Beirut," one of Dubai's finest lebanese restaurants, where you will be able to sample a typical Lebanese Mezze, with all of its delicious meditteranean dishes. While enjoying the sumptuous meal, you will be able to have a view of Dubai's incredible indoor Ski slopes from the restaurant's location at the Mall of the Emirates.
Cold Mezze : Hommos, Moutabel, Fattouch, Tabbouleh, wine Leaves, Green
Hot Mezze :Beans, Shanklish, Kebbeh Nayyeh, Vegetables Plate ,Chicken Liver, Batata Kezbara, Rekakat, Sambousik, Kebbeh, French Fries
Main Course: Mixed Skewers( A selection of Meat, Taouk, Lamb Cutlet & Kafta Grilled on Skewers )
Dessert:Lebanese Traditional Sweets, Mouhallabieh, Seasonal Fruits
All our menu selections soft drinks , all alcoholic drinks are not included.
Pick up & drop off conditions
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- Our dispatch is done daily , and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings , our operation department will organize pick ups berween 60 mn to 30 mn from the tour departure time
- The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 10 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact, email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates