Participate in Gray line's ultimate Abu Dhabi full day tour and take advantage of an ideal introduction to the largest city of the Emirates, which also happens to be the UAE capital. Abu Dhabi is an Island, and its name translates into: “Father of the Gazelle”. Our first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosques in the world; able to accommodate an impressive number of over 30,000 worshipers. The exquisite white structure is completely clad in marble, featuring intricate Islamic art and carvings, as well as extensive landscaping. After this moving experience, we will continue our tour towards the YAS island. Visit to Warner Bros Discover our six immersive lands inspired by legendary Warner Bros. characters, with rides, shows and attractions for everyone.
Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi, the world’s first-ever Warner Bros. branded indoor theme park on Yas Island, has revealed exciting details on Bedrock and Dynamite Gulch, which are inspired by animated characters from Looney Tunes and Hanna-Barbera such as Marvin The Martian, Road Runner, Wile E. Coyote, Fred Flintstone and George Jetson, just to name a few. Guests of all ages can discover the wonderfully wacky side of Warner Bros. Animation, on the action-packed streets of Dynamite Gulch, which is adjacent to the prehistoric suburbia of Bedrock. Featuring immersive experiences and scenic backdrops, these lands are home to four high-energy rides and attractions, two authentically themed restaurants and two memorabilia shops – all inspired by famed characters and stories straight out of cartoons like The Flintstones and The Jetsons.Your guide will guide you to the entrance of the park , and will pick you up approximatey after 4-5 hours at the same place. the visit of the park is on your own.
Gray Line exclusive Meal Coupon DEAL (Redeemable Any time)
- The Sheikh Zayed mosque in Abu Dhabi is open to visitors between 8.30am and 11:30am, Sunday to Thursday. Visitors will not be permitted to enter outside of these times.Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered.Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers. ( for ladies we are selling Abayas for AED 45.00 if needed)
Yes , Gray Line has negotiated a very special deal for its customer when they buy the BUNDLE TOUR MEAL.You can go anytime for lunch or dinner during your dubai tour.This is not linked to the tour.It is just an addiditonal advantage
- Meli's Kitchen Restaurant & Cafe: A Contemporary restaurant in downtown Business Bay area of Dubai offering wide range of international Cuisines. Take Benefit of the special offer for GL Guest. For more info and Menu, please check
How does it works ?
- When you book, system will give you the option to add ADD ONS services
- Select the Meal coupon offer for only 6$ ( 22 AED ), worth 50 AED each
- 50 AED will give you a very decent meal @ Meli's Kitchen Restaurant & Cafe
- After booking , Gray Line will send you a coupon to redeem that is different from your tour voucher
- You will have to decide when to redeem your coupon , call the restaurant from 10 am to 11 pm ( except Friday Saturday starting at 11 am ) at tel : 0097142827392 to make a booking or email : info@meliskichen .com
- When you reach the restaurant, you can order what you need from the menu
- Then when you pay your bill , redeem your Gray line voucher
- Example , if you have 2 vouchers worth 50 AED , you will order what you want , if your bill is 145 AED , you will pay with 2 vouchers worth 50 AED ,and remaining by cash or credit card to the restaurant directly . You just saved 89 AED.