Hop onto one of our luxurious Grayline tourbuses for the ultimate Dubai experience, where you will have a chance to discover all that this vibrant metropolis has to offer. Immerse yourselves in this enriching excursion and learn about how a modest fishing village at the Dubai Creek was transformed into a city hub of beautiful skylines and rich culture, through a guided tour with different stops that make up the city's evolution throughout time. The tour will start with a visit to the historic district of Bastakyia, the magical old town which houses the Dubai Museum (Temporarily closed), located in the ancient fortress of Al-fahidi, which dates back 200 years. Next, you will have a chance to cross the creek by boat in authentic "Abras," enjoying the spectacular cityscape while heading towards the District of Deira, which is home to Dubai's biggest spice and gold souks. Here, why not splurge on a golden souvenir, sample exotic spices, or stop for a snapshot of the awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah that dates back to the Fatimid rule. Looking for a more modern take of Dubai? Perhaps opt for a selfie in front of the famous Burj Al Arab Hotel. We will then head to Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest skyscraper, located in the heart of Dubai, where we will take the great elevator to the 124th floor, the highest observation deck for a spectacular panoramic view of the city. We will also have a splendid lunch surrounding the incredible musical fountains. Next, the tour will stop at the Dubai mall, which is currently the biggest mall in the world and home to 1,200 stores, many of which are world-class designer boutiques. The tour will then continue to the Iconic Palm Jumeirah, an Island shaped like a palm tree with panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf. Located on the Palm are several luxury hotels, including the Atlantis hotel which we will stop at. The Atlantis includes several aquariums that house exotic species ranging from fish to sharks, fine dining restaurants, and the popular Wild Wadi water park. After that, we will stop at the new Dubai marina, where "The Walk," is situated, an open space with several renowned restaurants, cafes, and boutiques. Finally, the tour will go through the Jumeirah lake towers brand new city, and end at the BARSHA area at the Mall of the Emirates, where one of the world's biggest and most fascinating artificial ski resorts is located.
Pick up & drop off conditions
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- Dubai Museum (Temporarily closed)
- All our tours are including the pickup from the hotel in Ras Al Khaimah for Sightseeing.
- Dining experiences and Attraction tickets do not include any pick up
- Our dispatch is done daily , and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings , our operation department will pick between 55 - 15 minute from tour departure time .
- The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 10 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact of your client , email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information to the guests about the next day pick up
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic / non alcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly at the spot. When mentioned during visits, lunch will be provided
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers