Hop onto one of our luxurious Grayline tour buses for the ultimate Dubai experience, where you will have a chance to discover all that this vibrant metropolis has to offer. Immerse yourselves in this enriching excursion and learn about how a modest fishing village at the Dubai Creek was transformed into a city hub of beautiful skylines and rich culture, through a guided tour with different stops that make up the city's evolution throughout time.
- 09h00 – Meeting point departure
- 09h15 - Jumeirah beach photo stop
- 09h45 - Jumeirah Mosque visit
- 10h10 - Marjan gallery visit
- 10h30 - Museum visit
- 11h10 - Abra station
- 11h20 - Spice & gold Souq visit
- 12h45 - Dubai Mall Burj Khalifa visit
- 15h00 - Departure from Dubai mall
- 15h30 - Madinath Jumeirah Souq
- 16h15 - Monorail station
- 17h30 – Pick up from Atlantis
- 17h00 - Marina walk, visit
- 18h30 - Mall of the emirates
- Dubai Museum Entrance(Temporarily closed).
- The stop at the Jumeirah Mosque does not include a guided entrance to the Mosque, but should guests want to enter, the Mosque is only open on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays, and & Thursdays from 08h45 till 09h45 AM only. On Mondays & Wednesdays from 09h00 to 10h00 AM and from 10h15 to 11h15 AM. The mosque is closed on Fridays. Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their heads with a scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear, or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered. Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers.
Pick up & drop off conditions
- Our tour operates every day including Friday, but on Friday the National Museum of Dubai is closed in the morning, and guests will not be able to visit it. ( no refund will be given for that )
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- All our tours are including pickup from the hotel in Dubai or Dubai Internet City metro.
- Our dispatch is done daily, and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings, our operation department will pick you up between 30 mn to 60 mn from the tour departure time.
- The vehicle would arrive at any time in between the said timings unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap, or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at a maximum of 5 minutes for the guest so that the other guests at the next pick-up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact, email, or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information.
- All our morning tours depart at the Gray Line terminal at the DUBAI INTERNET CITY metro station.
- Clients that booked less than 12h a tour, will not be provided PICK up but can join the tours at the departure point
- For clients in SHARJAH, JEBEL ALI, or AJMAN hotels: we charge a supplement of 15$ pp for pick up.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates.