The Bio Farm has created a fully integrated tourism center to allow visitors to experience farming in a safe and fun environment. The facilities include a farm shop, outside dining/gathering area, experience center, greenhouse restaurant as well as an Arabian tent overlooking the farm and open desert dunes.
Hop onto our educational tractor tour around the farm and immerse yourself in the refreshing greenery of our fields and greenhouses. On the tour you will learn about organic and sustainable farming methods, as well as have a chance to harvest your own vegetables!
Just watch the kids light up as they harvest from the fields and connect with nature.
Later enjoy a scrumptious healthy organic lunch in the farmhouse restaurant. We offer a conscious and healthy menu by serving sustainable and nutritious organic food in a perfect balance for your well being and for the environment. We only use what’s in season, so you can expect a weekly changing menu full of organic ingredients harvested right at the farm.
Pick up & drop off conditions
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- Our dispatch is done daily , and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routing , our operation department will pick you between 30 mn to 60 mn from tour departure time .
- The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 5 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact, email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information.
- Clients that booked less than 12h a tour , will not be provided PICK up , but can join the tours on the venue directly.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers