Enjoy the comfort of a private Abu Dhabi full day tour, the largest and the capital city of the United Arab Emirates. The name Abu Dhabi means: “Father of the Gazelle”. Our first stop will be at Sheikh Zayed Grand mosque, one of the largest Mosques in the world; able to accommodate more than 30,000 worshippers. The beautiful Mosque is completely clad in marble and also features intricate Islamic decoration and carvings as well as extensive landscaping works. Proceed to the Heritage Village, which houses a small museum and depicts the traditional daily activities of the Arab community prior to the discovery of oil. From here we drive along the spectacular Cornice, past gleaming white mosques, glass-clad offices and elegant high-rise apartments to the tip of the breakwater for a superb view of the city’s magnificent skyline. Lunch in a local restaurant in Abu Dhabi harbour , before we continue our tour to the Saadiyat Island, where GUGGENHEIM & Le LOUVRE museum are being built . We will continue in the afternoon with an outside visit of the YAS complex with the Ferrari park , the YAS waterworld , the YAS mall and of course the F1 circuit .
The Advantage of a private tour is that the vehicle & guide are at your disposal and can conduct the tour the way you want.
- The Sheikh Zayed mosque in Abu Dhabi is open to visitors between 8.30am and 11:30am, Sunday to Thursday. Visitors will not be permitted to enter outside of these times; we respectfully request your cooperation in this matter.
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers.
- The Heritage Village in Abu Dhabi opening hours are: Mon-Thu & Sat 09:00-13:00 and from 17:00-21:00. Fri from 17:00-21:00. It is closed on Sundays
- The Cultural foundation & Al Husn palace is closed for renovation in Abu Dhabi, hence not incorporated in the itinerary of Abu Dhabi tour