Join this informative and mesmerising tour with Grayline which focuses on the latest attractions added to the list of Abu Dhabi. This tour will give you the opportunity to explore the newly opened Presidential Palace - known as Qasr Al Watan in Arabic and The Qasr Al Hosn which is the oldest stone building in the city of Abu Dhabi.
After you are picked up from your hotel, we will drive through the corniche area of Abu Dhabi with a clear view of the famous Emirates Palace before reaching our first destination - The Presidential Palace.
Qasr Al Watan is an incredible, new and unique landmark in the United Arab Emirates. A Palace brimming with knowledge, offering the world a first-of-its-kind insight into the Arab heritage and the governing principles that shaped the history of the United Arab Emirates and its vision to the future.
Qasr Al Watan is more than just a palace, it is an enriching journey in a contemporary setting that reveals and reflects on governance, knowledge and craftsmanship.The Palace offers you a unique opportunity to marvel at its majestic hallways that is sure to leave you with a meaningful experience, explore exhibitions that celebrate the region’s rich Arabic heritage and learn more about the rulers and governing institutions that shaped our great nation. You will also gain a deeper appreciation of the innovations that will drive the country’s future.
After we spending quality time at this palace we move to our next destination. Qasr Al hosn Is the oldest and most significant building in Abu Dhabi, holding the city’s first permanent structure; the watchtower. Built around the 1790’s, the commanding structure overlooked the costal trade routes and protected the growing settlement established on the island. It is a vast contrast to our first point which was the Presidential Palace as this old architecture will take you back in time. This is an old fort now converted to a small museum which displays artifacts and reminiscence of the history.
After exploring Qasr Al Hosn we will drive back and you will be then dropped off at your respective hotels.
Pick up & drop off conditions
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- Our dispatch is done daily , and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings , our operation department will organize pick you up between 30 mn to 60 mn from the tour departure time
- The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 5 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact, email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic / non alcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly at the spot. When mentioned during visits, lunch will be provided
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- If Ladies are not properly dressed, our staff will prepare to sell ABAYA for 45 AED.
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers