This Liwa overnight camping Empty Quarter expedition will be like no other desert camping experience you’ve had. After a pickup your experienced safari guide will drive you to the world’s largest sand desert on a 4x4. Home to some of the most excitement-inducing dunes that promise an unmatched camping experience, a visit to the Empty Quarter is one of the eagerly anticipated moment in Liwa by both tourists and locals. You are bound to experience a rush of adrenaline as your 4x4 climbs and descends the steep 50-degree incline. Learn more about the inhabitants of the Empty Quarter by stopping at a local camel farm. Here, you can observe a breed of camels native to the Liwa desert. These camels are black in color unlike the white camels found in other parts of UAE. This calls for a few photos with you and the Liwa camels.
Make your way to the campsite and anticipate the sunset. Revel in the peace and quiet of a spectacular desert sunset. Keep yourself warm and cozy around the campfire until it’s time for dinner. Enjoy a live BBQ session with the cooling desert air and admire the desert at night. With uninterrupted views of the sky, stargazing in the Empty Quarter is a breath taking moments. And settle down in your sleeping bag for a good night’s sleep.
Wake up to the sun rising above the desert horizon, giving life to the desert environment with its golden light. Charge yourself with some Kahwa (Arabic coffee) and a light breakfast. If time permits you will also visit a vegetable farm and the Mezairaa Fort on your way back to respective cities.
Pick up & drop off conditions
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- Our dispatch is done daily , and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routing , our operation department will pick you between 30 mn to 60 mn from tour departure time .
- The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 5 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact, email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information.
- Clients that booked less than 12h a tour , will not be provided PICK up , but can join the tours on the venue directly.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers