Participate in Gray line's ultimate Abu Dhabi full-day tour and take advantage of an ideal introduction to the largest city of the Emirates, which also happens to be the UAE capital. Our first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosques in the world; able to accommodate an impressive number of over 30,000 worshipers. The exquisite white structure is completely clad in marble, featuring intricate Islamic art and carvings, as well as extensive landscaping.
After this moving experience, we will continue our tour towards the YAS island. Where you will have a photo opportunity at the Ferrari World - the largest indoor Ferrari themed park. Later drive to the vibrant dates market where you will have an opportunity to see or buy wide varities of dates. Later visit the Heritage Visit to experience the traditional aspects of the desert way of life, and immerse yourself in the time capsule that brings to life a souk, a mosque and an encampment from pre-modernized Abu Dhabi. Later drive pas the downtown area of Abu Dhabi before breaking for lunch at a renowned restaurant.
Post lunch we will continue our tour and our next stop will be the Presidential Palace which is known as Qasr Al Watan in Arabic. Qasr Al Watan is an incredible, new and unique landmark in the United Arab Emirates. A Palace brimming with knowledge, offering the world a first-of-its-kind insight into the Arab heritage and the governing principles that shaped the history of the United Arab Emirates and its vision to the future. The Palace offers you a unique opportunity to marvel at its majestic hallways, detailed library and a room full of artifacts.
After we spending quality time at this palace we move to our next destination. Qasr Al hosn Is the oldest and most significant building in Abu Dhabi, holding the city’s first permanent structure; the watchtower. Built around the 1790’s, the commanding structure overlooked the coastal trade routes and protected the growing settlement established on the island. It is a vast contrast to our first point which was the Presidential Palace as this old architecture will take you back in time. This is an old fort now converted to a small museum which displays artifacts and reminiscence of the history.
After exploring Qasr Al Hosn we will drive back and you will be then dropped off at your respective hotels.
Gray Line exclusive Meal Coupon DEAL (Redeemable Any time)
- The Sheikh Zayed mosque in Abu Dhabi is open to visitors between 8.30am and 11:30am, Sunday to Thursday.
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered ( for ladies we are selling Abayas for AED 45.00 )
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers
- Ferrari park opens daily from 11 am to 8 pm
Yes , Gray Line has negotiated a very special deal for its customer when they buy the BUNDLE TOUR MEAL.You can go anytime for lunch or dinner during your dubai tour.This is not linked to the tour.It is just an addiditonal advantage
- Meli's Kitchen Restaurant & Cafe: A Contemporary restaurant in downtown Business Bay area of Dubai offering wide range of international Cuisines. Take Benefit of the special offer for GL Guest. For more info and Menu, please check
How does it works ?
- When you book, system will give you the option to add ADD ONS services
- Select the Meal coupon offer for only 6$ ( 22 AED ), worth 50 AED each
- 50 AED will give you a very decent meal @ Meli's Kitchen Restaurant & Cafe
- After booking , Gray Line will send you a coupon to redeem that is different from your tour voucher
- You will have to decide when to redeem your coupon , call the restaurant from 10 am to 11 pm ( except Friday Saturday starting at 11 am ) at tel : 0097142827392 to make a booking or email : info@meliskichen .com
- When you reach the restaurant, you can order what you need from the menu
- Then when you pay your bill , redeem your Gray line voucher
- Example , if you have 2 vouchers worth 50 AED , you will order what you want , if your bill is 145 AED , you will pay with 2 vouchers worth 50 AED ,and remaining by cash or credit card to the restaurant directly . You just saved 89 AED.