Our first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosques in the world; able to accommodate an impressive number of over 30,000 worshipers.
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is located on Yas Island, a 25km² destinations, which is situated just 30 minutes and 50 minutes respectively from Abu Dhabi and Dubai Marina. The park will host over 20 state-of-the-art attractions, each designed to bring various facets of the Ferrari story to life.
Pick up & drop off conditions
- 08h30 – Meeting Point departure
- 09h30 - Arrival in Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque
- 11h30 11h45 - Yas Mall-Ferrari photo stop
- 12h15 12h30 - Dates market visit
- 12h45 - Heritage village visit
- 13h10 - Marjan gallery visit
- 13h35 - Emirates place photo stop
- 14h00 – Abu dhabi mall pass by
- 14h30 - Ferrari world drop off
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- Our dispatch is done daily , and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings , our operation department will organize pick you up between 30 mn to 60 mn from the tour departure time
- The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 5 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact, email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers