Participate in Gray line's ultimate Abu Dhabi full day tour and take advantage of an ideal introduction to the largest city of the Emirates, which also happens to be the UAE capital. Abu Dhabi is an Island, and its name translates into: “Father of the Gazelle”. Our first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosques in the world; able to accommodate an impressive number of over 30,000 worshipers.
- 09h00 – Meeting point departure
- 11h00 - Arrival in Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque
- 13h00 - Yas Mall visit lunch (on your own)
- 14h30 - Abrahamic family house photo stop
- 15h10 - Heritage village visit
- 16h00 - Marjan gallery visit
- 16h30 - Royal places photo stop
- 19h00 – Drop off
- The Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi is open to visitors between 8.30 am and 11:30 am, Sunday to Thursday. Visitors will not be permitted to enter outside of these times. Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their heads with a scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear, or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered. Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers.
Pick up & drop off conditions
- The Heritage Village in Abu Dhabi's opening hours are: Mon-Thu & Sat 09:00-13:00 and from 17:00-21:00. Fri from 17:00-21:00. It is closed on Sundays( no refund will be given for that as we will not stop on Sundays )
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- All our tours are including the pickup from the hotel in Dubai for Sightseeing.
- Our dispatch is done daily, and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings, our operation department will pick you up between 30 mn to 60 mn from the tour departure time.
- The vehicle would arrive at any time in between the said timings unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap, or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at a maximum of 5 minutes for the guest so that the other guests at the next pick-up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact, email, or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information.
- All our morning tours depart at the Gray Line terminal at the DUBAI INTERNET CITY metro station.
- Clients that booked less than 12h a tour, will not be provided PICK up but can join the tours at the departure point
- For clients in SHARJAH, JEBEL ALI, or AJMAN hotels: we charge a supplement of 15$ pp for pick up.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic/nonalcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly on the spot. When mentioned during visits, lunch will be provided
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their heads with a scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear, or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers